Monday, February 16, 2015

#28daysofwowlove - Day 16

The Power of  Love.
Or is it the drive to fill in the blank spots in our achievement panel? I tried to get this done for some guild mates yesterday, only to hit a snag with raid schedules and Valentine's Day plans. Geez, guys, priorities. I was here to do an achievement, real holiday be damned.

Seriously, though, we did get three people their achievement yesterday before people had to leave to do things, and had I been told there was dinner and a date waiting for me, I would have bailed on my game schedule, too! Time was getting shorter, and this achievement is a bear! We decided to group again today at 6 server to give it another go. Thank goodness for the custom raid finder! There were 2 groups going, one at max and one that was taking people in and letting them go as fast as they could. We grabbed our 8 people and everyone got their toy and achievements.

Give the Lich some Love, too!
What's Love Got To Do With It?
At least I got a couple new toys this holiday season. One more try for the rocket across my gals and I will again join the ranks of those who still don't have a hot pink mechanical mount. Love is In The Air, but the wind is coming!


No comments: