Sunday, October 14, 2012

Heroic Priestliness

I am never going to hit heroic dungeons.  Ok, well, I may hit them, but it's a long way off.  That, and I totally plan to go easy mode (for me) and dps.  I do have a friend who is hitting the heroic raiding NOW and doing it as a Holy priest.  Her name is Adoree, and she has a YouTube channel and streams live over at Twitch TV.  For those who find watching raiding as interesting as I do, Adoree has a great perspective on most fights as a holy priest. Here is her guild run at the Sha of Anger world boss.

               


Adoree also streams rated battlegrounds and random stuff most nights around 6 pm.  Here is their first world boss kill in Pandaria.  At the beginning you can see her choosing her final talent.

               

Here is an interesting fight in Mogu'shan Vaults.  With the raid marks on certain players, it really helps me see the strategy I can hear being discussed in this fight.

               

Well, there you have it.  Raiding from a Holy Priest point of view, courtesy of Adoree of The Church.  I hope you decide to hang out with her one night, or spend a few minutes looking around her YouTube channel.  I know I have enjoyed the time I spend in both places!

No comments: