Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cosplay from Comikaze 2012 Day 1

Lots of neat costumes out there!  I had a blast with my girls (yes, they're in many of the pictures, so sue me!) until we split.  Pictures they took will be in the next post.

Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, Shego, and Waldette. AKA, my kids :)


Another Kim!


Fallout cosplayers in line ahead of us.  Should have seen the back of their coats!


Son of a friend in Mortal Kombat gear.  Too cool to run into them so far from home!


Best Link we saw all day, and the first Link.


Adventure Time, I am told, and our good friend, Serene!


The best Penguin I have ever seen.



The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man!!!



Awesome wings on that Hawk Girl.



Katniss Everdeen and Effie Trinket (Effie got second place in the Cosplay contest).


The Ice King from Adventure Time.  That penguin was always on his robe!
Jem!  We made a sacrifice to the con watchers, but she got a replacement.  What a great gal!


Darkwing Duck!  Another contestant, but sadly didn't place.

Dark Link with my friend's son. Great guy who hung out with us until the end of the night.

Well, that is all that my phone camera took, though there were so many people out there in costume!  Next post, Ipod pictures, and the following, pictures stolen from my friend's phone.

No comments: