Sunday, August 29, 2010

All Dressed Up...


...but not going anywhere!  If you are reading this on the site, you will notice I'm cleaning, painting, adding on, and putting up pictures.  If you aren't, well, come on over and peek!  This is a work in progress, that may take well into next month to complete, but some things had to change here.  It's obvious that I have moved from talking about just WoW to commenting on several other games. So, my banner had to go.  The theme I had been using was blah.  Blogger has all these new tools to use to make your site look nice, so I tried them out, and I believe the site went from boring to beautiful.  Blogger also added the ability to make more pages, so I started a few.  They are subject to change, and will change as my characters change.  I had a little problem with my paint program.  My transparent pictures didn't turn out like I wanted, so there is something I am working on. I plan to add armory links to all my WoW characters, and similar information to the other pages.  Each page will eventually have a description of the game they are about, with links to where you can get them.

I will be posting a little more often.  I am writing down my "bucket list" to do before Cataclysm hits.  I hope to post one or two items from that every day.  For Wizard 101, I have plans to link to great guides I have found around the web for farming for the items I am interested in, which include furniture, pets, and eventually, best gear items on the x5 and x0 levels, per class.  That will probably be once weekly.  As for my forays into other virtual worlds, I may have one a month, whether it be a new MMO or a revisited one.  I still plan on sprinkling in new iPod games here and there.  My iPod and I are having arguments lately.  I don't think the new operating system version is playing nice with my first generation iPod.  Still, I won't let that stop me from exploring new games (and more than likely, free ones!).  We'll just have to borrow hubby's iPod for the stubborn ones.

Stop by, kick the tires, see how it runs.  Tell me what you'd like to see.  Suggest a free MMO to me!  I look forward to your comments!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

ROBLOX is driven by an ever growing player base of more than 300,000 creators who provide an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

These experiences range from 3D multi-player games and contests, to interactive adventures where friends can take on new identities imagining what it's like to be a dinosaur, a miner in a quarry or an astronaut on a space exploration.