Monday, February 25, 2013

I Read It On My Phone!

Cover art for The Trial of the Red Blossoms

I mentioned while on the Twisted Nether the other night that I had downloaded The Trial of the Red Blossoms to my phone and read it from the Kindle app.  The link will take you to the beginning of the story, and if you open this on your phone, all you have to do is use the download drop down menu on the left and select your format.  Easy Peasy!  From there, with the browser window open I went to the options menu and selected downloads, then opened it from there.  It asked me what to open it with.  I chose the Kindle app out of the two choices (the other being some office suite that would have worked, but not the same way!), and started reading.  When I was done and closed it, it saved my progress, and the next time I wanted to read it I opened it from the downloads and continued from where I left off.

This story was great, as I can imagine all the others are, too. I hope Blizzard decides to back track a little and convert the other stories to a more phone friendly form.

No comments: