Saturday, February 23, 2013

With A Little Luck, And A Lot Of Work.

Del has finally tamed Mazzranache!

OK.  Not really.  But still, after many grueling days of bombing chemical wagons, chastising chemists, and carving lovely bits from enemy kills, Delgada has her Swift Lovebird. There are only a few days left of this holiday to try for the mount that I cannot bring myself to name, and I am pretty certain I will be trying for this one again next year.  One out of two isn't bad.

When I land, I'm gonna take this apart and learn how to make it.

In other news, Dinnaeh the Pandaren Mage is on the cusp of level 35, almost where she needs to be for another dungeon run with the Channel Massive guild. This may be our last regular leveling group for a while, so we'll have to decide what happens while they are off playing other games. The guild needs levels!

 Now that she has Ice Barrier and Ice Block I have noticed her chances of survival increase.  Arcane is an easy rotation to learn, and if she is not top in damage done, she is on the heels of whoever she is behind.  She has bought her way ahead in engineering and mining, so everything she is mining in Desolace ( her latest zone change) has been green or grey and giving very few skill-ups. If the ore she has been selling continues to pay her way, she may just stay ahead, just because she is loving the gadgets.  She finished her quest and chose Gnomish Engineering for the gadgets, because explosions are cool, but gadgets are unpredictably fun and last longer!

Off I go to give Del her chance at that mount again.  Wish me luck, and I wish you loads of luck in whatever Azeroth or Earth has for you today!


No comments: