|Laid Back Raid (Alliance Side). Ugly Christmas Sweater Night!|
Resolutions. Every New Year, even if we say we don't believe they work, secretly there is something we want to change for the year. I have several, and I will share the appropriate ones here.
- Post more often. Once a week, or twice if I try to get away with a screenshot post.
- Comment more often. Blogs and Podcasts I enjoy, watch out! I'm de-lurking.
- Be online less, but play more. HUH? I find myself sitting in Halfhill asleep at the keys more often these days. Game time will be planned!
- Halinka and at least one of the Carlottas to 90. Halinka is 88, and I think Carlatta is 86. Shouldn't be too hard.
- Raid. Maybe even heal a raid. Delgadita is ready for LFR!
- Level a paladin. Anselma sits in Dragonblight waiting patiently. I changed her specialization to holy, and sold off all the other gear. Might be fun!
- Twitter. Time to de-lurk and join in on some of the fun conversations I have been following. (@shawndrakai is me, if you want to follow!)
- Pester game masters for Delgadita's true name to be returned.
- Help grow our Inland Empire WoW Meetup. Interested? Join us!
- More Laid Back Raiding!
- Fix the mess that is this blog's place on the web. I haven't been using the tags, so the cloud only works for really old stuff. Do I keep the cloud and fix the newer posts or ditch it all? My banner is two expansions old now, time for a new dragon. Do I stay as Escapist Scrawl, knowing there is a more important blog out there using the first part of the name I thought I was so clever to choose? I really need to add a podcasts I'm listening to link area, and update my blogs I'm following area. Deadline: Spring Break. Because, let's face it, if I don't set a deadline, it will be WOTLK on this blog for another year or more!
Got any resolutions? I'd love to read them. Here's to another year of prattling on about a pastime none of my friends (well, maybe one or two) really understand. I'm so glad you all make time to visit! Happy New Year!