Saturday, January 31, 2009

HIT ME! A Consumables Guide for the Hit Impaired.

Alright, so I need 40 more points of hit rating. There are a few options in the temporary buff category. If you are an Alliance character, that paltry 40 hit is taken care of by your friendly draenei raider, who exudes Heroic Presence. If you are a Horde, like myself, or just have no Draenei friends, you will have to take advantage of your local alchemist or cook. Elixir of Accuracy gives 45 hit rating, which gives some room to gem differently. Snapper Extreme and Worg Tartare, give 40 hit and 40 stamina, freeing you to use elixirs for spell power, crit rating, mp5, or whatever your little heart desires.

Next, I plan on exploring a spec that will do as much damage as possible using mostly the Holy and Discipline trees. Silly? Of course! That's why it is sooo worth doing. Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I have a slight advantage being that my toon is a draenei! Though it never occurred to me that Ally have a small advantage due to the draenei heroic presence. Poor hordies. :D That 40 hit food is pretty nice though, so it's okay.

ShawndraKai said...

@Mae-(pockets her 40 hit rating food and mutters as she walks off) Silly Draenei!