Monday, January 26, 2009

HIT ME! Cloaks with Hit Rating(AKA Part 2.5.2)

I realize this is all incredible sillyness, trying to cap my hit rating so I can DPS as Holy. I mean, why not just respec to shadow and save all the fuss? Because that is what EVERYONE else is doing. Shadow is fun, but I want a pet project. This is it! So, without further ado, the back pieces I missed a couple posts ago.

From reputation purchases, the Knights of the Ebon Blade have to offer Dark Soldier Cape. Getting to honored with them is not difficult, as I was just at the beginnings of honored when I peeked at my reputation tab, and I don't remember doing all that many quests for them. From regular dungeons, Volkhan in Halls of Lightning drops Cape of Seething Steam. Gal'darah in Gundrak drops Shroud of Akali. In heroic dungeons, hit rating cloaks are for the stabby types. Getting your hands on one of these three shouldn't be too hard.

Happy hit rating hunting, my spell casting friends. I plan on doing item enhancements such as enchants, gems, threads, and patches during this week. Off I go to beg for a spot in Naxxramas!

No comments: