Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Flashy!

My Fizzle Queen, Jennifer Rainweaver, just turned 15.  It seems that every level divisible by 5 after 10 has a neat looking, best for class outfit.  I'm not sure if my hat is the best, but check out the art work on the robe.

Lightning Bolts!
More accuracy, and stylish, too!
This outfit is so much more flashy than any of the Life school items Rowan has worn.  She has bought the best items possible, and they have sported life symbols on them.  They just don't reach out and say,"Look at me! I'm epic!"  Maybe they will when she hits grand master.  In the meantime, I'll enjoy every outfit Jennifer gets to wear.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm recovering from sticker shock after spending $100 on crowns in the first two months I played! Granted - that will buy me the entire game, but it won't get me into Celestia.... I think I'll have to make some alts and chill out until the cost per month starts to sound reasonable again.

Also, I agree that the storm wizards really have some flashy gear.

ShawndraKai said...

I have been hanging around with alts. I have to wait until my finances settle before I can unlock more areas. I am still convinced that crowns is the way to go, because look at all the alts I can level through the content that I already have!