Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Guilt sets in...

It's been a few days since I have seriously played any of my horde characters. I guess being so far behind disheartened me. But today, jogging around Dalaran with my newly cleaned, fed, and leashed pet, I started feeling that green icky guilty feeling. Delgada should have seen Dalaran first, not Esoterique. Sure, she worked hard for it, but Delgada out ranks her.

I crawled into my horde guild Ventrilo server and was greeted by one of our Warhammer players. I admitted to playing hooky, he patted me on the head and cheered me on. Then some of the other players started filing in, and I began to feel like I was shirking my duties. I am an officer, after all. Shouldn't I be out there to lend a hand to those who needed it? I just didn't want to be an officer. I want to be one of the rank and file some days, to come and go as I please, with no responsibility for the bank, tagging new and alternate characters, keeping the website running, etc.

Wheez, I am sorry, I filled the first bank tab with single Weighted Jack 'o' lanterns and some new cheap Northrend fish. I needed to blow off some steam. Forgive me? I have some enchanting materials coming back from the auction house soon, may I use tab two and make a quilt? :P

Someone take these abilities away...they're being abused!

No comments: