Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dinner And Hijinks At The Morton/Quinn Household




Mom, take my picture!











What's for dinner?  Grilled cheese sandwiches...











 ....and cupcakes!  Noah, you better eat at least three cupcakes.  No, really.  And the grilled cheese, only eat half.









 Yum! (They were really meatloaf with mashed potato frosting and pound cake with orange icing)












 What did you do to my computer?  And here I was nice and made you cupcakes and grilled cheese sandwiches.  Gimme back the sandwich.








Oh, right, even the murloc is wondering what is going on around here.  Both screens?  Yeah, you try selecting something with your mouse when it moves the exact opposite of what you meant it to.








Mmmmm, black cherry soda.  Wait, why won't it come out of the glass?




Because it's Jell-o !






April Fool's!

4 comments:

Angelya said...

Lol! Looks like a fun day at your place!

I especially like the jello drinks :D

ShawndraKai said...

I did, too. they turned out so yummy...just like a black cherry soda, except jiggly :) Black cherry jello, use the regular hot water and replace the cold with pepsi throwback :)

KiwiRed said...

Thank you, you've single-handedly redeemed April the First for me.

ShawndraKai said...

April First is for fun. I cannot get over the amount of just plain mean jokes people play every year. I found part of this on a Disney site, and part on MSN, and knew I had to do this. This may become a tradition. It's not every day that the boy can have more "Dessert" than everyone else :)