Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Let Me Take ... Kalimdor Selfies!

Delgada continues her quest to take selfies in all the places, so that she can get a title and a measly 5 achievement points. I am disgusted by what she is doing. I do, however, admire her sticktoitiveness. Yes, that word is underlined in red, as is the word selfies. If the world can make a word up, I can borrow another made up word from where ever it came from.

C'mon, Warchief, do the kissy face, like this!
Orgrimmar, Valley of Strength.
The Isles are a great vacation spot, mon.
The Echo Isles, Durotar.
All I want is your first born, dear. This can stop anytime.
Onyxia's Lair, Dustwallow Marsh.
Visiting an old fishing buddy.
The Twin Colossals, Feralas.
How do you take a selfie with a tree this big?
The Nordrassil Inn, in the roots of Nordrassil, Mount Hyjal.
Defiling the moonwell.
The Barrow Den, Moonglade.
Underground.
Deathwing's Fall, Deepholm.
*holding breath*
Breathtaking Beauty in Vash'jir.
Hey Hey Girlfriend! Let's go dancing!
The Shaper's Terrace, Un'Goro Crater.
Oh, snap.
The Caverns of Time, Tanaris.
I am so glad I changed before I flew out here. He's wearing the same outfit I was this morning!
The Scarab Dais, Ahn'Qiraj, Silithus.
One with my homies for the road! 

3 comments:

Navimie said...

Love that last expression!

I am so bad at selfies. I just hate looking at my character's face so close!

ShawndraKai said...

Ugh, yeah some of those faces Del makes...It's a wonder the lens hasn't shattered!

Bingos said...

I love the undead. They know my soul. Also those selfies are awesome!