Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Carlatta at 85

Woo hoo!


So, I spent most of yesterday doing all my daily random dungeons for the week, then enough random battlegrounds to buy bracers.  At the end of yesterday she had a new pve chestpiece and pvp bracers.  I felt pretty accomplished!  

Then today happened. I had started the Thrall quest line to get the epic cloak at the end, only to be foiled in my attempts because I hadn't bothered to finish Deepholm, leaving me hated with Therazane. So, today I was putzing around Deepholm when one of my guildies says you want to raid with us!  I almost countered with an "I'm not prepared", when he said we'll carry you, we're having a good night.  So, I step into the Alysrazor fight, die at the start, and get to watch the fight.  In my opinion. best way to learn a fight is to watch it from the sidelines :)  We (they) also took on Baleroc, Staghelm, and the optional boss for someone's legendary.  They told me that Ragnaros would normally be on the list, but he is difficult, and they were getting close to the end of their raiding night.  I was just happy to be out and experience stuff I normally don't get to see!

At the end, the other hunter in the raid pulled off and made me a pair of pants and a pair of bracers.  Now, with the pretty new staff that dropped into my hands, Carlatta is now my only toon who can do random raids.  I am a bit excited to try them out tomorrow, along with heroics and the like to fill out my very sad looking gear list.

So, thanks Pwny Express, and all the fun people who allowed me to raid with them tonight!  I will be studying fights as I farm for better gear this week :)  

I'll list the gear when I finally get the matching boots, but I am so happy with the rest of this outfit I have to show it off. Good night everyone!





1 comment:

Navimie said...

What a lovely mog! Orcs always look good, I think :) female ones anyway!