Cynwise wrote a great post on Go Mog Yourself about reclaiming a main with fashion. What an idea! Maybe if Delgada had her old trusty robes about her (and as close to her original spec as possible), battlegrounds might be fun again. Here is my grocery list, which I plan on farming for or buying off the auction house as soon as I post this.
- Robe of Power - Delgada can make this herself, and has before, so this will be a breeze.
- Defiler's Cloth Boots - An easy honor purchase.
- Revelosh's Gloves - Since stats are not important, getting the right drop will be easier.
- Embalmed Shroud - I believe this came off a rare spawn in the Scarlet Monastery Graveyard. Fun.
- Stoneweaver Leggings - Ahh, Uldaman. How I loathe your twisting paths and many scorpions.
- Inquisitor's Shawl - Another easy drop off the guy hiding in the Scarlet Monastery Cathedral.
- Defiler's Cloth Girdle - Another easy honor purchase.
- Glowing Magical Bracelets - I can hope to find these on the auction house, but may have to settle for something green for a while.
- Hypnotic Blade - If the Library in Scarlet Monastery is kind, perhaps I will get this sooner rather than later.
- Jaina's Firestarter - Another one I can hope to get off the auction house. Hope.
- Umbral Crystal - and another one I can hope to buy.
I am off to farm and bid. Wish me luck! I hope to be back in the battlegrounds enjoying myself by the end of the week, working my way through buying all the mounts and maybe, if things go well, better PvP gear!