Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Shattering

Wow.  Yeah, that is pretty much all I have to say about the new patch.  While some were complaining about their talents being refunded, or the lack of portals in Dalaran, I was busy getting lost in Orgrimmar.

So totally lost.  I love the whole thing.  My favorite area is still undecided, though I am leaning toward the Goblin Slums.  A beach, beach side bartenders, beach chairs and umbrellas, blow up floaty animals in the water, and a big huge oil drill right smack dab in the middle of everything. I tried fishing, even though there were obviously dead fish floating in the water and flies everywhere.  I got the usual starter level fish for my effort.  I threw them away, sure they were contaminated.

Can I have another of these coconut drink things?
Just another care-free day at the beach.  

Goblins are busy folk.
I'm still exploring.  I am saddened by the change to my beautiful Azshara, and I'm sure through questing out there I will find out the fate of the Timbermaw (there are Blackmaw furbolgs everywhere, with the exception of a gatekeeper that is of the Timbermaw, a rare.) And, darnit, I already see people on those trikes. I want one!

1 comment:

Cascadeis said...

For me it's Barrens I miss. It's so different!
On the other hand, Eastern Plaguelands is better than ever and the same goes for Hillsbrad.