Monday, March 23, 2009

Business

Just a note to say I haven't fallen off the face of Azeroth. I have been selected to sit on a jury for the rest of this week, so I probably won't be posting too much. Hubby is still poking fun at me. Last year I got chosen but the case was settled before it was heard in court. The year before that I was an alternate. It seems I have all the luck!

Speaking of not posting, my daughter is walking up the driveway, so that means it's time to load up everyone else and head for Home Depot for more gardening supplies. Yay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new theme! Glad to hear you're still here! I've always wanted jury duty and I never manage to get it.

ShawndraKai said...

Out here, Mae, the way to get jury duty is to go to the DMV and make a transaction. Somehow, it updates records that the jury system gets, and I get on the list. This is probably all an old wives tale. I hear that if you contact the court and tell them you are interested you'll get on a short list :)